We are delighted to welcome Portsmouth Students’ Union to the Association of SU Professionals as our first organisational subscriber. As a result, all of the staff at Portsmouth SU will join the association as fully-fledged members and have access to:
- Our brand-new member directory
- Member exclusive emails including offers and opportunities.
- Access to our free workshops, discounted rates for webinars and training and development opportunities including programmes offered by our CMI partner Studyflex.
- Take part by sharing their skills and experiences in our skills swap.
- Develop and share by contributing to and checking out our member-only resources.
- Develop and share by contributing to and learning from our research programmes including our new annual state of the profession research.
- Connect and share by showing off your membership on your email signature and social media profiles.
Anna Clodfelter, CEO of Portsmouth SU said
'Over the past couple of years we have felt that we needed more opportunities for sector-wide learning and collaboration for all levels of our staff teams. Becoming a member of SU Professionals will open up access to and involvement in the richness of our sectors development, ideas and practical good practice sharing. We're excited to be in from the start!'
Scott Farmer, Founder and Director of AoSUP said:
‘We are excited that Portsmouth Students’ Union has joined and by doing so becoming our first subscribing Students’ Union. We are acutely aware of the leap of faith they have taken by joining at the start of our journey and we look forward to repaying that, enabling their people to contribute to the development of the association and us helping to connect, develop and share their work.”